- Optical Measuring Instruments
- Horizontal Projection Series
Equipped with multiple accessories, it can complete measurement of internal and external dimensions of various gauges and precision parts. Dual purpose instrument, with optimeter tube, it can used as horizontal optimeter as well as universal metroscope. Absolute measurement is 0-100mm and relative range is 0-500mm.
- The universal microscope is a length-measuring instrument that is of precise mechanism, optical system and electrical system. Besides being used to determine the dimensions of workpiece by methods of direct and differential measurements, special accessories of this instrument can be used to deal special measurements. The scope of use is as follows:
- External measurements: Workpiece with flat-parallel faces; Workpiece with spherical face; Cylindrical workpiece in vertical position; Cylindrical workpiece in horizontal position
- Internal measurements: Workpiece with flat-parallel face; Hole measurement, using yokes; Hole measurement, using " Magic Eye" ;Screw thread measurements: External thread pitch diameter; Internal thread pitch diameter
- With changing projection reading for eyepiece type it is convenient for use. With employing wax screen and setting magnifier before the screen, therefore it can improve the imago quality and whole view field obtains even brightness itself.
- A heat-insulating glass is set in front of the optical system, the temperature of the instrument will not change very much, and then indication stability is increased. The reading system adopts a method of that the graduation of the mm scale, which can be centered in a set of double lines, thereby sighting accuracy is increased. If an optimeter tube is built on its tail tube, it become a horizontal optimeter.
|Measuring Range (absolute)(mm)||0-100mm|
|Application Range( Internal Plain)(mm)||1-200mm|
|Cylindrical Thread Internal (D2) (Pitch :0.5 -6 mm)||14-140|
|X axis resolution||0.001mm|
|Measurement uncertaintly (External)||≤ (1+L/200)μm|
|Measurement uncertaintly (Internal)||≤ (1.5+L/100)μm|
|Weight||127kg (Net weight)|
|Diplay System||Eye Observation|
horizontal Projecting Universal Metroscope
Horizontal Projection Series