- Environmental Test Equipment
- Temperature Humidity Test Chamber
Humidity and Temperature test chambers are designed to provide such environment where highly accurate control of relative humidity and temperature is required. These heat only climatic chambers are new generation systems that provide superior level of performance over a wide range of application areas.
We manufacture humidity and test chamber in various sizes and temperature ranges. These systems are capable of delivering precise humidity and temperature control, while offering low maintenance requirements and built-in safety features for your operator.
Their major applications include testing products relating to aerospace, electronics, pharmaceutical, automobile and environmental stress screening etc.
- Ideal for High and low temperature testing
- Quick temperature change rate
- Viewing window w/ interior light
- Reliable steam generator system for humidity applications
- Adjustable vanes in supply grille allow directing of airflow as needed
- Environmental Stress Test Screening applications
- Corrosion resistant interior chamber
- Hinged doors for easy access
- Easy access to frequently checked refrigeration components
- Test Chamber can be managed remotely with Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller
- Low maintenance and easy to clean
|Internal Dimensions W x D x H (mm)||400x400x400||650x450x450||381x381x381||1150x850x500|
|Temperature Control||Microprocessor based PID controller|
|Temperature||Range||Ambient to 60°C|
|Humidity||Range||40% to 95%|
|Material||Inner||Stainless steel 304|
|Exterior||MS Powder coated|
|Shelves||Stainless steel 304|
|Power||220-240 Volts, 50 Hz. Single Phase|
Note: Other sizes are also available on demand.
Environmental Test Equipment