- Metallurgical Specimen Preparation
- Notch Making Machine
This Hand Operated Notch Broaching Machine is designed for test houses and laboratories, which are producing small batches of test pieces in carbon steels, easily machined low alloy steels and non-ferrous materials.
It is easy to operate and suitable for sample preparation of 'V' and 'U' notches for impact testing machine. It can cut correct 'U' & 'V' notches in Charpy or Izod specimen by means of multi-toothed broach.
- Robust design, cuts the notches (V or U) very accurately by means of specially designed multi-toothed Broach.
- Simple to use, accurate & reliable
- Suitable for Ferrous & Non-Ferrous samples.
- Easy removal & assembly of broach & Longer broach Life.
- Micrometer for fine feed.
- Excellent notch finish & Excellent Repeatability.
- Front door access for easy maintenance
|Operation||Manually by moving cutter with the help of wheel provided|
|Micrometer Adjustment||0-25mm Fine micrometer adjustment by manual means|
325x 40x 35mm
|Broach Material||HSS M2 for higher strength|
|No. of teeth on Broach||40 teeths with a taper of 2mm from top to bottom|
(W x D x H) mm
|450x 500 x 700mm|
|Weight||85 Kg. (approx.)|
Manual V-Notch Cutter