- Hardness Tester
- Combined Hardness Tester
This Hardness Tester can read the Brinell and Rockwell hardness value directly. Test condition complies with standard of GB/T 230.2 and GB/T 231.2.
It is suitable for precise and rapid hardness testing on-site for body hardness of large, assembled, could not be cut and moved steel and iron parts.
- Small Type applies for thin steel plate and small parts.
- C- Shape type applies for huge or medium- size parts not available for magnetic type.
- Magnetic type applies for huge steel plates, axis, steel pipes, moulds, weld joints and other groupware.
- Rockwell hardness testers are mainly for products or semi- finished products after final heat treatment.
- Brinell hardness testers are mainly for raw materials, castings, forgings, or semi- finished products without heat treatment.
|Rockwell Initial Test Force||10kg|
|Rockwell Total Test Force||60kg, 100kg, 150kg|
|Brinell Test Forces||62.5kg, 125kg, 187.5kg|
|Rockwell Indenter||1120° diamond cone; 1.588mm hard alloy ball|
|Brinell Test Ball||2.5mm, 5mm hard alloy ball|
|Indicator Error||Complies with ISO and ASTM|
|Repeatability Error||Complies with ISO and ASTM|
|Test Resolution||Rockwell 0.5HR
Brinell 0.005mm (indentation diameter)
|Testing Range||Rockwell hardness HRC, HRB, HRA
Brinell 16~650 HBW
|Application Range||Rockwell for products or semi- finished products of common metals, including steel, cooper, aluminum, carburized layer, hard alloy, etc.
Brinell for castings, forgings, steel raw materials, non- ferrous metal.
Portable Hardness Tester
World Initial Magnetic Digital Brinell and Rockwell hardness tester, which can make accurate Brinell hardness test with conventional indentation method of ISO 6506.2 and ASTM E 10. It can also make rapid Brinell hardness test with depth-measuring method of ASTM E 103, and read hardness value directly. At the same time it also can do Rockwell hardness test according to Rockwell hardness testing method in ISO 6508.2 and ASTM E 18. These functions can meet the demand of precise and rapid Brinell hardness testing on-site of large steel and iron parts.
Simplified operation of Rockwell hardness and depth-measuring Brinell hardness, only need to load the total test force remain for several seconds and then unload the total test force to finish the test, it is very simple and high efficiency.
This instrument stores an accurate basic hardness, that is depth curve made from plenty hardness blocks; it also stores several Brinell curves of common materials. We can supply the service of making precise Brinell curve of common material according to customers’ requirement. Advanced curve correction methods can be used to test a variety of special materials. This instrument can check and calibrate the accuracy on-site by precise indentation method at any time.
- Accuracy: Accurate force value. Test accuracy of indentation Brinell Method as well as Rockwell test comply with ISO and ASTM standard. Depth- measuring method accuracy can satisfy on-site test request.
- Speedy: Simple operation, high efficiency, test time less than 10S.
- Stability: Excellent stability and repeatability, reliable values transfer, keep test accuracy unchanged for a long time.
- Testing On-site: Insensitive to temperature changing on workshop.
- Unique Method: test by absorbing to iron and steel parts, and it can finish the test by unilaterally touching the parts. It can test any dimension parts, especially steel tubes and weld on Pipes.
|Initial Test Force||10kgf|
|Total Test Force||60 kgf, 100 kgf, 150 kgf, 187.5 kgf|
|Testing Range||20~88HRA, 20~100 HRB, 20~70 HRC, 150~400 HBW|
|Testing Resolution||0.1 HR or 1 HBW|
|Indication Error||Comply with ISO and ASTM standards|
|Repeatability Error||Comply with ISO and ASTM standards|
|Test Force Error||≤ ± 1%, Comply with ISO and ASTM standards|
|Dimension||245 (Length) X 105 (Width) X 138mm (Height)|
- 120° Diamond Indenter
- 1.588mm Carbide Alloy Ball Indenter
- Rockwell Hardness Block
- Brinell Hardness Block
- 40X Reading Microscope
- Iron Seat
- Carrying Case
Portable Hardness Tester