- Hardness Tester
- Webster Hardness Tester
Webster Hardness testers also known as Webster hardness pliers, they can be used to test the hardness value of aluminum alloy quickly at the scene of the production. They are the preferred instruments for testing the force of aluminum alloy. Webster hardness tester can be used to test the hardness value of aluminum alloy, pipe, plate, aluminum parts, and other soft metals. Judge whether the aluminum products have the aging or not, and determine the limitation is up to standard. It also can distinguish between different types of aluminum and different aging state. Webster hardness testers especially suitable for batch production site and sales site, also for the aluminum profile, door, window, curtain, wall and so on to do the quick testing and nondestructive checking one by one. Webster hardness tester is easy to operate, just clamp the work piece, and then read the hardness value directly. It focuses on high efficiency and good reliability which conform to the American standard ASTM B647‐84 (2000).
- Determine whether the work piece has been heat treatment or not, inspect heat treatment effects.
- Determine whether the piece is made of inappropriate alloy.
- Test the parts or assemblies which are too long, too heavy to carry to the laboratory.
- One hand operation and portability
- Round 3/8‐inch diameter anvil permits testing a great variety of shapes
- Simple operation permits readings independent of the operator's skill
- Test is made by simply applying pressure to the handles until "bottom" is felt
- Easy‐to‐read dial indicator with 20 graduations permits use of the tester as "go" and "no‐go" gauge, or values can be converted to other standard scales
- Standard hardness gauge tests materials up to 1/4 inch in thickness
- Increased capacities available up to 1 inch
Tubes: inner diameter≥10
Tubes: inner diameter≥6
|Hardness Range||25~110HRE; 58~131HRV|
- Standard Test Block with Certificate
- Spare Indenter
- Calibration Wrench
- Anvil Cap (W‐20A)
- Carrying Case
- Steel Ball Ø 1/16”
- Allen Spanners
- Clamping Device
- Rubber Bellow
- Instruction Manual
Portable Hardness Tester