- Material Testing Machines
- Fatigue Testing Machine
Fatigue testing equipment is often used to determine how a material will perform over time and repeated use.
BANBROS offer the BUTDS series Electronic Dynamic Universal Testing Machine/ Cyclic Testing Equipment widely used at material and components, parts dynamic mechanical property test, include tension, compression, low cycling test, match with high-low temperature chamber can execute the temperature test.
These are used to determine the impact ductility of non-metallic materials, such as Rigid thermoplastic and thermosetting plastic, thermosetting plastic and thermoplastic after fibre-reinforced. It is widely used in the industries of plastic products, plastic manufacture, Petro chemical etc, University, scientific research institute and commodity inspection.
- One control channel, with load, displacement, deformation three close-loop control, these three-control type smoothly switch.
- Max. close-loop data flash frequency is 6Khz;
- Controller A/D, D/A resolution is 16-bit, signal generate frequency is 0.001Hz~ 50HZ.
- Signal generate waveform include sine wave, triangular wave, quare wave, saw tooth wave etc.
- Two levels servo valve driving unit used to drive the servo valve, remote hydraulic pump used to remote control the hydraulic pump station.
- Comply with different standards such as ASTM F2606, ASTM F2516, ASTM F2267, ASTM F384, EN 397 etc
|Max. static load||±10KN Accuracy ±1%|
|Max. dynamic load||±1kN|
|Dynamic fluctuation||Less than ±1%FS|
|Actuator max. stroke||±100mm|
|Control mode||Load, displacement, deformation|
|Main test waveform||Sine wave, triangular wave, quare wave, sawtooth wave etc.|
|Max. test space||550mm (include test fixture)|
|Standard Power||220/110V, 50/60HZ, 1 phase|
|Working system||MS Win7 / Win10|
- High Stiffness Frame : 1 set
- Servo liner actuator : 1 set
- Servo driver : 1 set
- Loadcell : 1 set
- LVDT (liner displacement sensor) : 1 set
- Test fixture (quote and design according details test sample) : 1 set
- Fully digital servo controller : 1 set
- Professional testing software : 1 set
- Computer : 1 set
- Printer : 1 set
- Documents (Manual, packing list, certificate)
Fatigue Testing Machine
This machine is used to test the Fatigue strength of materials and to draw S-N Diagram by research institutes, Laboratories, material manufacturers and various industries. This is a rotating beam type machine in which load is applied in reversed bending fashion. The standard 8 mm Dia specimen is held in special holders at its ends and loaded such that it experiences a uniform bending moment. The specimen is rotated at 4200 rpm by a motor.
A complete cycle of reversed stresses in all fibers of the specimen is produced during each revolution. The bending moment is applied with a lever system and can be easily changed by moving weight over the lever. Total number of revolutions at which the specimen fails is recorded by a Digital Counter. An interlocking system puts off the motor at specimen failure, Machine meets requirements of IS 5075-1959.
- Light weight, compact size, Simple design
- Table model, no need at foundation.
- Simple lover System of changing bending moment load.
- Accurately Calibrated as per IS 5075.
(Machine with maximum bending moment up to 40Nm can be offered on request)
|Maximum Bending Moment||2 Nm|
|Bending Moment adjustable||2.5-20 Nm|
|Range||Range-I 2.5-12.5 Nm
Range-II 12.5-20.0 Nm
|Gripping Dia of specimen||12mm|
|Testing dia of specimen||8 mm|
|Rotating speed||4200 rpm|
|Accuracy of applied bending moment||± 1 %|
|Digital Counter||8 Digit|
|Power required||0.5 HP|
|Power Supply||3 ph,440 V,50 Hz, A.C|
|Overall size (approx)||1000 L X 500 W X 600 H mm|
|Weight (approx)||120 kg|
Fatigue Testing Machine